Bread is one of my weaknesses. Honestly, it is the one food I probably could never give up! Who else is with me on that? Combine garlic, cheese, and a good loaf of bread and you have this delicious cheesy garlic bread. Literally, all of my favorite things combined into one bite.
It isn’t hard to execute a delicious garlic bread. In fact, it is super simple and requires just a few steps.
3 things you need to make a cheesy garlic bread
- A fresh loaf of bread. For this, either a French or Italian baguette would work perfectly. You can find either in a bakery at any supermarket.
- The perfect cheese blend. I personally love shredded mozzarella and parmesan but colby jack is a great choice too especially since it melts well.
- The right amount of butter and garlic ratio. Fresh garlic is best and I love a lot of it.
Enjoy making this as a side dish next to some delicious wings or chicken tenders! This recipe is a great way to jazz up any loaf you have lying around. To make it extra good, I love adding Veggie Season’s all-natural seasonings. Their Parmesan Herb and Roasted Garlic butter compliment this cheesy garlic bread perfectly. It adds extra flavor for sure. If you are curious to try them out, I have a coupon code for 40% off of an order of $15 or more. Just use code Heifa40 or this link. I promise you will enjoy it and it will take the flavor profile of your dishes to the next level just like this one!
Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 6 tbsp Unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp Parsley, finely chopped
- 8 Garlic cloves, crushed
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp Veggie Season's Roasted Garlic butter seasoning
- 1 tbsp Veggie Season's Parmesan Herb seasoning
- 1 tsp Dried Italian seasoning
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread, cut in half
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix together all the components under the butter ingredients. Smear that on generously to each half of the loaf.
- Add the mozzarella cheese all over the top of the loafs that have now been smeared with the garlic butter. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes until crispy and cheese is melted. Max it will need is 20 minutes! Do not overbake or the cheese will harden.
- Slice and enjoy!