I am super happy because I am home for the holidays. I missed my family tremendously. It is so good to be back and see all my loved ones. I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and family as well. So, before I came back to Jersey; I asked my brothers what they would want me to make for them. I knew that they were dying for some of my baked treats that they constantly see on social media. Both without any hesitation said Chocolate chip cookies. Now, I don’t always listen to my brothers like I am sure many of us do. So instead of just plain old chocolate chip cookies; I whipped up some Chocolate Chip Blondies! YUM!! Let me tell you, they were very pleased. I love the texture of these brownies. I cannot wait for you try this recipe! Its so so good.
Time: 45 minutes.
2 sticks unsalted butter room temperature
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 eggs room temperature
2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the brown and white sugar with the butter in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients which is the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add the beaten eggs and vanilla extract into the butter batter.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly into the wet mixture.
- Mix together and add all the chocolate chunks.
- In a greased pan, spread the dough out with a spatula. Bake for 30 minutes. Take out and allow to cool before cutting into pieces and enjoy!