Hello my lovely friends! Hope you are all well. Happy Holidays!
While I was in New Jersey visiting my family, my brother insisted on me making him a dish. I know he loves pancakes and chocolate chips so I made sure to whip him up some delicious fluffy pancakes before heading back to Chicago. He loved it! I then knew, I had to share the recipe with you all for these easy yummy pancakes so you can make it for your family as well.
Total Time: 1 hr 30 min including prep.
Servings: 8-10 pancakes
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/4 cups of milk (2% works as well)
3 tbsp sugar
3 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Mix the sugar, flour, salt, baking powder, and cocoa powder together.
- In another bowl, mix the milk and egg along with vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mixture. Mix gently till no lumps. Then add the chocolate chips and gently stir that in.
- Allow the batter to sit for 30 minutes-45 minutes in the fridge.
- Using cooking spray, spray the pan lightly and add just enough batter to make a perfect sized pancake. Allow to cook on each side about 3 minutes till lightly brown on medium heat.
- Keep repeating the same process.
- Enjoy with some syrup and fresh fruit!