Hey friends! I have been so busy lately and with that comes less time to spend on cooking. This dish right here is perfect to just put in the oven and forget about it; giving you time to concentrate on other tasks. It’s full of vegetables and super hearty leaving you full just eating it on its own! For a full dinner meal, I would serve this with a side of rice unless on keto then eat it as is. This has been a pretty popular recipe since showing how to make it on my social media so I thought it was about time I shared the details! Make this for a quick prep weeknight dinner that your whole family will enjoy.
Total Time: 1 hr 45 min (1 hr and 30 min in the oven)
1 lb of beef stew meat
2 zucchinis sliced
8 oz. package of sliced mushrooms
3 garlic cloves minced
2 onions sliced
2 bell peppers sliced
1 stalk of rosemary
1 1/2 tbsp paprika
1 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 tbsp dried oregano or Italian seasoning
1/2 tbsp allspice
1/2 tsp cumin
2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add all the prepared vegetables to a 9 by 13 deep baking dish. Season with 1 tbsp paprika, 1 tbsp garlic powder, 1-2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp dried oregano or Italian seasoning as well as salt and pepper. Mix all together in the baking dish.
- In a bowl, add the beef stew meat which should be cut into medium size pieces. Nothing too big or too small. Season with the remainder of spices and rest of olive oil as well as salt and pepper. Mix together well.
- Scatter the seasoned meat on top of the seasoned veggies. Wedge the rosemary in between the veggies and meat. Cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven to bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Halfway through the cooking process, remove half of the liquid that will form in the pan. Return back to continue cooking.
- Enjoy as is or with a side of rice or bread!