There is nothing better than a mouth-watering peach crisp as a summertime dessert. Using this gorgeous seasonal fruit makes for the perfect crisp, especially when they are naturally ripe and sweet. You can expect a gooey peach filling topped with a crumbly nutty topping. Both textures together work so beautifully. Enjoy this easy peach crisp recipe with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for the perfect bite because nothing is better than a warm fruit dessert with ice cream!
Another thing I love about this dessert is it is truly effortless and rustic. You don’t need to worry about how it looks or need any fancy equipment or ingredients. It is truly a no-fuss recipe. Better yet, you can prep the filling and topping separately ahead of time and toss them together right when you want to bake, making it even more convenient if needed.
How to make this peach crisp Vegan & GF:
This dairy-free peach crisp can also be easily modified to be vegan and a gluten-free peach crisp. Substitutions to do so are in the recipe card below! This peach crisp you will find is lighter than most as it doesn’t have as much sugar and the sugar used is coconut sugar and the fat used is coconut oil instead of butter. The peach crisp topping has both oats and pecans for the perfect crunch duo, and the cinnamon throughout is just heavenly.
If you are like me and love fruits in your desserts then check out these other recipes as well: Vegan & Gluten-Free Apple Crisp, Cinnamon Apple Cake, Caramel Apple Galette, Pannacotta with berry sauce.
As always, I love to see your remakes so be sure to send them to me on Instagram! I also love to hear feedback; please leave your comments below. I look forward to you trying this summer treat.
- 6 Large Peaches, ripe, peeled, and sliced Slice into medium cuts
- 1 tsp Vanilla Flavor
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1.5 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup Coconut sugar date sugar or brown sugar are great substitutes
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup Rolled oats use gluten-free if necessary
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour use almond or oat flour if necessary
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Flavoring
- Add the peaches to a 9 by 13 baking dish that has been prepped with nonstick spray.
- Add the sugar, corn starch, cinnamon, vanilla, and lemon juice to the peaches. Stir all together and spread evenly in the baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix together all the toppings for the crumble really well. Top the peaches evenly with the crumble.
- Bake in a 350 F oven for 45 minutes. Peaches should be tender and topping nice and crunchy. Allow the crisp to cool for 10-15 minutes before serving with ice cream!