Cheesy Garlic Bread
This cheesy garlic bread comes together in just 30 minutes! It is the perfect crowd pleasing jazzed up bread recipe for any occasion.
Servings: 1 loaf
- 6 tbsp Unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp Parsley, finely chopped
- 8 Garlic cloves, crushed
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp Veggie Season's Roasted Garlic butter seasoning
- 1 tbsp Veggie Season's Parmesan Herb seasoning
- 1 tsp Dried Italian seasoning
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread, cut in half
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Mix together all the components under the butter ingredients. Smear that on generously to each half of the loaf.
Add the mozzarella cheese all over the top of the loafs that have now been smeared with the garlic butter. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes until crispy and cheese is melted. Max it will need is 20 minutes! Do not overbake or the cheese will harden.
Slice and enjoy!