Hi Everyone! I got a recipe for a delicious healthier meal that I am positive will make it to your weekly dinner rotation. These air fried chicken tenders with cauliflower mash are not only comforting and healthier but so good and easy. We are going to be using some amazing seasoning blends from Veggie Seasons to really elevate this dish as well!
If you ask my husband what his favorite cheat meal is; it would be Culver’s Chicken tenders and yes they are so good but they are also fried which isn’t so good for you. I wanted to recreate a home-cooked meal based on this so he doesn’t have to wait to enjoy it. And what is chicken without a side? To keep with the healthier theme; I will be using cauliflower in place of potatoes for creamy cheesy cauliflower mash. Now, this is one amazing plate of food that your children are going to be constantly asking for. Chicken tenders seem to be everyone’s weakness!
Veggie Season’s in these Air Fried chicken tenders with cauliflower mash
Using Veggie Seasons blends, I will be giving these tenders a ranch herb flavoring using both their Farmhouse Ranch seasoning and their Spicy Herb. If you aren’t into anything spicy, they have an amazing Parmesan Herb which would be a great substitute. Then, I will add their Sharp Cheddar and Garlic butter seasoning to the cauliflower mash. Can you just imagine the flavor profile?! I really have been enjoying Veggie Season’s Blends because not only are they packed with flavor but they are also Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and vegetarian. It is a much lower calorie option and healthier for me to jazz up my dishes with these seasoning blends then to actually add the cheese, butter, and ranch. They really are a fantastic substitute for the real deal.
If you are curious to try them out, I have a coupon code for 40% off of an order of $15 or more. Just use code Heifa40 or this link. I promise you will love it and it will take the flavor profile of your dishes to the next level just like this one!
Now, who’s ready for this amazing and super easy recipe?!
If you don’t have an air fryer, check out how to achieve crispy oven baked tenders!
Air Fried Chicken Tenders with Cauliflower Mash
- 1.5 lbs Chicken Tenderloins
- 2 tbsp Veggie Season's Farmhouse Ranch Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Veggie Season's Spicy Herb seasoning or their Parmesan Herb seasoning
- 1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 2 Beaten Eggs
- 1 Cauliflower Head cut into florets
- 1.5 tbsp Veggie Seasoning's Sharp Cheddar seasoning
- 1.5 tbsp Veggie Seasoning's Roasted Garlic Butter seasoning
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- To prepare the chicken, season the tenderloins with salt, pepper, 1 tbsp ranch seasoning, and 1 tbsp spicy herb seasoning on both sides.
- In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, panko, salt, pepper, as well as 1 tbsp ranch seasoning, and 1 tbsp spicy herb seasoninh.
- Dip the chicken into the bowl with the beaten eggs. Make sure it is coated with the egg wash and shake off any excess egg. Then dip the tenderloin into the panko mix on both sides. Make sure it is well coated.
- Spray both sides of the chicken tenders and place in the air fryer. Cook on 400 F for 6 minutes each side. You will need to do this in 2 batches so the air fryer isn't overcrowded.
- In the meantime, make the cauliflower mash. Boil the cauliflower florets in a large pot until tender. This will take about 10 minutes Then drain them very well and add them to a food processor.
- In the food processor, add the seasonings and sour cream. Blend together for a minute or so until it is the consistency of mashed potatoes! Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Enjoy the crispy chicken tenders with the cauliflower mash as is or with some gravy!