The Best Pumpkin Bread
Hey guys! It is officially Fall and I have the perfect recipe for you to celebrate! I present to you the best pumpkin bread that you will ever eat. It is so moist, the perfect amount of spice and pumpkin flavor, and easy to make. I literally cannot wait for you all to try it! Heck, I don’t even like pumpkin and I couldn’t stop eating this.
What makes the best pumpkin bread?
- The texture– this is super important as no one wants to eat a dry loaf of anything. That gooey moist texture is key in fantastic pumpkin bread. This recipe has just the right amount of pumpkin puree to achieve this. The extra chocolate chips offer an even more creamy texture in the loaf.
- The spice– the spices using to elevate the flavors of pumpkin are key. Nutmeg and cinnamon are my go-to in this case. Spice Tribe has some of the best quality that I have ever tasted. I knew right away when I smelled the spice opening the jar that their spices were so fragrant and fresh. Quality is important you guys! They carry a single-origin spice line which tells you right on the packaging where that spice is sourced from. You truly do taste the difference.
- No mess– this recipe only requires one bowl which equals less mess and much fewer dishes. This is a win in my book any day!
The Best Pumpkin Bread
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil or vegetable oil, melted
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Flavoring
- 8 oz Pumpkin Puree I use Libby's brand
- 1 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Spice Tribe Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Spice Tribe Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup Pecans chopped
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp Water
- First, beat together the eggs with the melted coconut oil, sugar, and vanilla until creamy and smooth. You can do this with the paddle attachment of a kitchenaid or with a biwl and rubber spatula.
- Add in the pumpkin puree and mix together very well.
- Add in the dry ingredients to the batter such as the baking powder, baking soda, salt, flour, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir together very well.
- Add in the chocolate chips and pecans for additional flavor and texture. Mix together well. Add the water at this point to slightly thin out the batter and mix very well.
- Place the batter in a parchment lined loaf pan and bake on 350 F for 1 hour. Insert a toothpick in the center to make sure it is baked throughout. Then allow to cool to room temperature before slicing and enjoying!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this bread. I made it as a surprise for my husband’s birthday. This will definitely become a staple in my household.