How can I describe this creamy lemon pasta sauce to you? It is creamy, cheesy, yet refreshing from the fresh lemon juice and zest. All these simple ingredients work together so well to create such a delicious bite of food. You can’t help but go back for more and before you know it; your plate is done!
This creamy lemon pasta is a meal that you can get on the table in 15 minutes! Yes! You heard that right. You can have a fantastic meal for everyone to enjoy that fast. This dish pairs beautifully with chicken or shrimp as well if you would like to add that in but is is perfect on its own too. I have paired the sauce before with gnocchi, ravioli, spaghetti, and penne. Work with whatever you have available to you!
Here are a few other pasta recipes that you may enjoy from my page:
Creamy Lemon Pasta
- 16 oz Pasta of choice
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 Fresh lemon's juice & zest
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley chopped
- Cook the pasta per package instructions.
- In a pan, mix together the cream, lemon juice, zest, parmesan, black pepper, and a few spoonfuls of the pasta water. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Toss the cooked pasta into the sauce and mix together. Garnish with parsley and enjoy.