This is one of the tastiest and easiest recipes I have made yet. It is perfect with spaghetti too and being a carb lover, that is a big bonus! You can’t go wrong with all these flavors. I use seafood stock to extenuate the flavor of the shrimp as opposed to white wine which is what is traditionally used in this recipe. I literally whipped it up in 10 minutes. You cannot go wrong! It is the perfect weeknight dinner meal. Everyone will enjoy it. Check out the video below to see how I made it!
Total time: 10-12 minutes
1 lb cooked or raw shrimp deveined and tail off
3/4 cup seafood stock
1 fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup chopped parsley
2-3 tbsp vegan butter or regular butter
4 tbsp olive oil
3 large minced garlic cloves
2 small onions finely chopped
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 1lb spaghetti cooked (optional)
- To a nonstick skillet, add the olive oil on low to medium heat and add the garlic and onion to that. Cook for 2-3 minutes stirring it consistently till its fragrant.
- Then add the seafood stock to this and allow to cook for another 2-3 minutes till the sauce reduces.
- Then spoon in the butter and allow to melt into the sauce.
- Then add the shrimp. If raw, cook it till light pink for about 3-4 minutes. If cooked, just pour it in the sauce and salt and pepper them generously. Add the fresh lemon juice and parsley. Stir and serve over Spaghetti or rice or scoop with bread.
- How easy was that? ENJOY!